Azendus™ SAMe’s active ingredient is (S-Adendosylmethionine Butanedisulfonate). This compound is made primarily in the liver as a byproduct of the metabolism of the amino acid methionine. Azendus™ SAMe active ingredient has been approved in Europe for decades for liver health, joints, mood, brain and to support proper inflammatory response. SAMe is a naturally occurring molecule found in all living cells. This remarkable natural molecule works quickly; most feel and notice a difference within two to three weeks- clear, distinct and often life changing benefits. People feel more youthful both emotionally and physically as Azendus™ improves mood and detoxifies the body.
Azendus™ is packaged in individual tamper proof foil blister-packed to maximize stability and safety. DO NOT use if outer seal of blister pack is broken.
- Full Potency 400 mg Azendus™ SAMe (net yield) is derived from 800 mg of SAMe (S-Adendosylmethionine Butanedisulfonate).
- Full Potency 200 mg Azendus™ SAMe (net yield) is derived from 400 mg of SAMe (S-Adendosylmethionine Butanedisulfonate).
2015 Azendus™ plant based GRAS enteric coating is launched in North America.
- Azendus™ is formulated with a Natural Plant based coating.
- Pure Pharmaceutical Grade SAMe and Gentle Plant derived materials.
- Supports healthy liver function, joint mobility and mood.
- Azendus™ SAMe is made via Fermentation, like wine.
- Pharmaceutical Purity.
- Individually Blister-Packed.
- SAMe has been the subject of hundreds of Clinical Studies.
- Five years of research and millions of dollars in development.
Each tablet is individually packed to insure product integrity and freshness.
Azendus™ is biologically active product, low temperature processed and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient:
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Gluten
- No Artificial Colors or Dyes
- No Yellow #5
- No Insect Extracts
- No Plastic co-polymer chemicals