MADE FROM NATURE, PROVEN BY SCIENCE, RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS
If you are exploring a more natural form of SAMe to consider and recommend to your customers – consider Azendus:
- The Original Gentle Natural plant based enteric coating in the market.
- Less gastrointestinal irritations
- Highest active S,S Isomer for optimal bioavailability and absorption in the small intestine
- No artificial flavoring or colorant
- Easier swallow tablet size and shape
Medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, chiropractors, nutritionists, veterinarians, and other practitioners revealed that 76 percent sell supplements in the office – and the percentages are growing.
Before venturing down this path, there are some important factors to consider for medical professions.
According to Medical Economics, they recommend that you make sure you familiarize yourself with the product ingredients, warning labels, test results and advertising claims–basically, do your due diligence before you decide what products you may want to sell.
Unfortunately, there are many supplement products in the market – where do you start? Some of the most exasperating issues include:
- Lack of full disclosure of relevant facts,
- Promotion or sale of products that lack a rational use, and/or
- Failure to provide advice indicating who should not use the products.
That’s why extreme V has developed our products with science, research and transparency.
Guidelines to Consider
A quick review of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics guidelines will show you that there are numerous considerations that food and nutrition professionals take into account when deciding to recommend or sell dietary supplements. They include:
- A complete assessment of the client’s diet and current dietary supplement use.
- Detailed review of the scientific literature about each nutritional supplement.
- Consideration of the client’s diet and how the nutrition supplement(s) would complement it.
- Client safety.
- Reporting of adverse reactions to the FDA.
- Careful documentation of nutritional supplement recommendations in the client’s records.
- Assumption of responsibility and accountability for product recommendations.
- Disclosure of financial relationships with manufacturers or suppliers.
- Ethical and factual marketing.
- Maintaining current knowledge about dietary supplement regulations.
- Understanding the legal issues pertaining to recommending and selling nutritional supplements.
- Following sound business practices for the sale of the nutritional supplements.
For these reasons, extreme V has put together this informational website on Azendus Gentle Natural Coated SAMe, so that our medical professional can be better informed to educate and make recommendations to their patients.
Azendus is sold worldwide. We have continued to keep the availability and cost distribution freight low through our collaborative work with various clinics, hospitals, and individual medical practices. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
Report Adverse Reactions
Dietary Supplements: An Advertising Guide for Industry